Skip to main content

Words are not enough...

Words are not enough...

It's annoying when you ask me if I'm okay or not. I will always say "I'm okay." Because if I won't, you will say lots of things that I don't want to hear. You will ask me to say or explain something that makes me not okay. How can I even explain it to you when I can't even explain it to myself?

It's annoying when you demand me to "talk about it" when I really don't wanna talk about it. It makes me uncomfortable... So please... Never call me cold hearted, bitter, and a loner.

Words are not enough for me to get this thing off my chest.

Words are not enough for me to explain to you why I chose to push everyone away.

Words are never going to be enough for me...

There are a lot of things that people say, but they never even mean. And there are a lot of things that people don't say, but they really mean it... The stories that I share to you are always incomplete. I didn't lie. What I said was true, but it was not complete...

Never say that you've understand me, I can't put the entire story in words, so please read my mind. Ay, wait! You can't. That is why you don't understand me and you never will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snap Snap

Snap Snap ft. photos WARNING: This is just a shorter blog. Selfie, groufie, stolen, candid or whatever snap of photo it is, it has a lot to say. A single photo has a lot of story behind it. Our minds can create different stories based on one photo. Pictures is also an art. Every picture is an art, and every art has a story to tell that has the ability to amaze the beholder. It doesn't matter what medium you use to create an art. By the way, if you don't know what a "medium" is, it's this object or material that is used to create or to finish a piece. Example: A fancy paintbrush for a blank canvas, and an expensive digital camera for photography. You don't need to have the fancy or expensive stuff to create your own beautiful art, you CAN create the most beautiful work of art with or without such great medium. "A camera didn't make a great picture anymore than a typewriter makes a great novel." -Peter ...

FRIENDS

Friends Warning: Contain photos that will not please your beautiful eyes. ft. MY FRIENDS Hello to my amazing, wonderful, beautiful, handsome, and incredible readers!! First of all, I'm so happy that I am experiencing the sembreak that I've waited since the first day of class, which is sleep and sleep, until boredom roars at me. So I know that some(other schools) are not really experiencing the same thing for this week, some are flooded with homework, schoolwork, and other more? I'm not really that updated, all I know is some are busy with stuff from school. Honestly, I miss going to school! I miss being with my amazing squad and other friends, and this sembreak is killing me. Huhu! Yes, school can sometimes give an annoying headache, but with presence of FRIENDS, I know every bad day can turn into something extraordinary. Friends are the kind of people who can understand your silence and would laugh at your waley jokes, they're the ones who stay a...

Friday @ School!!

Friday @ School!! ft. Iligan Medical Center College - Basic Education Department This is slightly like a day in my shoes kind of blog, but only a few parts are showed. In IMCCBED(Iligan Medical Center College - Basic Education Department), everyday before we start our classes, we have our flag raising ceremony, and I was so glad that I wasn't late this morning, Haha! I know I'm not the only one at IMCCBED who hates going to the prefect because of a bad reason. So, after that BOOM! Classes begin, but today, we spent our first period conducting a symposium with the 7th graders. My brother is in this class, and it took me 15 minutes to realize he was in front of me. Wow, what kind of sister am I? It was a great experience, and to be honest, I didn't expect them to be really behave. I expected them to be loud, but in the end, it was our section that was slightly loud in the back. AMAZING? After that, we asked them to write their own u...