Skip to main content

No Title

No title

"People cannot live together without forgiveness because our imperfections cause us to hurt each other again and again."

That moment, when you can't explain to anyone how you feel because you can't even explain it to yourself... This blog post isn't really important, it's just a post of my random feelings...

When people say that i should stop being a crybaby because the problem is not that big..
Just because my problems are not as big as yours, that doesnt mean that my problems doesnt sting my heart.

the person who reminded you that there is hope, that you really deserve happiness, and that you are not a mistake.. the person who made you feel so special and made you forget all your other problems.. is now the person who breaks your heart.

that person now makes you feel that you dont deserve to exist in this world..

this was the first time that i cried in front my family.. and i hate it when people see me cry, because it makes me feel like im begging for sympathy, it makes me feel weak...
so when you finally see me crying, it means im really hurt..

sometimes you cant always force yourself to be strong, and have the strength to smile in front of others...

this is why i dont like "december."
every year it happens.. and nothing in this world is forever..
i was really hoping that this year would be different..

"keep me in your heart and ill stay there forever."
but when i keep you in my heart, ill cry even harder..
yes our feelings isnt mutual, but you really matter to me..

a classmate of mine shared to the class that friendship is greater than a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Yes. its true, because they're the ones that are usually there for you when life brings you down.

maybe now, i still cant learn to accept this situation.. maybe ill cry a few more nights..
maybe when i look in the mirror ill ask myself why and then feel that i am less..
but i know that someday, ill forget that this even happened, or just laugh when i remember this in the future..

there is no such thing as perfection in this world.. we cant always have smiles and laughter.
but in every dark times, the sun will always rise up and shine again like nothing happened...

im sorry for that this isnt the blog post that you expected..
this is just a random post


Sincerely,
Grace Dajao  Flores

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snap Snap

Snap Snap ft. photos WARNING: This is just a shorter blog. Selfie, groufie, stolen, candid or whatever snap of photo it is, it has a lot to say. A single photo has a lot of story behind it. Our minds can create different stories based on one photo. Pictures is also an art. Every picture is an art, and every art has a story to tell that has the ability to amaze the beholder. It doesn't matter what medium you use to create an art. By the way, if you don't know what a "medium" is, it's this object or material that is used to create or to finish a piece. Example: A fancy paintbrush for a blank canvas, and an expensive digital camera for photography. You don't need to have the fancy or expensive stuff to create your own beautiful art, you CAN create the most beautiful work of art with or without such great medium. "A camera didn't make a great picture anymore than a typewriter makes a great novel." -Peter ...

FRIENDS

Friends Warning: Contain photos that will not please your beautiful eyes. ft. MY FRIENDS Hello to my amazing, wonderful, beautiful, handsome, and incredible readers!! First of all, I'm so happy that I am experiencing the sembreak that I've waited since the first day of class, which is sleep and sleep, until boredom roars at me. So I know that some(other schools) are not really experiencing the same thing for this week, some are flooded with homework, schoolwork, and other more? I'm not really that updated, all I know is some are busy with stuff from school. Honestly, I miss going to school! I miss being with my amazing squad and other friends, and this sembreak is killing me. Huhu! Yes, school can sometimes give an annoying headache, but with presence of FRIENDS, I know every bad day can turn into something extraordinary. Friends are the kind of people who can understand your silence and would laugh at your waley jokes, they're the ones who stay a...

Friday @ School!!

Friday @ School!! ft. Iligan Medical Center College - Basic Education Department This is slightly like a day in my shoes kind of blog, but only a few parts are showed. In IMCCBED(Iligan Medical Center College - Basic Education Department), everyday before we start our classes, we have our flag raising ceremony, and I was so glad that I wasn't late this morning, Haha! I know I'm not the only one at IMCCBED who hates going to the prefect because of a bad reason. So, after that BOOM! Classes begin, but today, we spent our first period conducting a symposium with the 7th graders. My brother is in this class, and it took me 15 minutes to realize he was in front of me. Wow, what kind of sister am I? It was a great experience, and to be honest, I didn't expect them to be really behave. I expected them to be loud, but in the end, it was our section that was slightly loud in the back. AMAZING? After that, we asked them to write their own u...