Skip to main content

New Start?

New Start?

ft. @glamcornerph_ (Instagram)

Years ago, I started having interest with make-up and wanted to become an MUA or create my own brand of makeup. When I was twelve years old, I sometimes sneak into inside my mom's room and use her makeup. Few days later, she noticed that my eyes still had some black eye shadow.



I thought that she would get mad at me for using makeup, but she said that it was okay to wear makeup, but I should be more careful with what product I choose to wear.
My mom was a little supportive.. Or maybe a little too supportive, that she even bought me a lot of makeup. So as I grew older, my love for makeup also grew. Heart emoji, wer na U?


SO NOW...! I got myself some new brushies! YAY!! Posted online how happy I was that my classmate(Nahla Tero) picked up the order for me, since I couldn't go and pick it up for myself because I was busy. *THANKS NAHLA!!*



And a few of the people I know, asked me where I got it.
WELL.......!!! I got them from @glamcornerph_ on Instagram!
Hahaha, some of the people who knew me since 7th grade, did not expect that I would buy from online. Yes, it was my first time. To be honest, I was nervous. Thanks @glamcornerph_ for being so nice! And did not got tired of my "questions". I love the brushes! The quality is super great! And this wont be my last order, mwah! Hahahaha, I still can't recover!



So if your interested in buying makeup and some makeup tools, I suggest @glamcornerph_ 
I will be adding the link to their Instagram and Facebook account, and etc.




Another person asked if I would bring back "Belle Vous Image Artistry."
*If you don't know what Belle Vous Image Artistry is, it was my makeup team last year, and things didn't work out the way I expected it to be.

And my answer is no. I will no longer bring back BVIA, but maybe I will have other future plans when it comes to makeup. I am still molding myself and buying new products. You can expect that on maybe this coming summer. I will be trying my best to have a new start. I don't want this passion to be "just a passion." I promised myself that when I find something I'm good at, I will try my best to improve.

(2014)

(December 10, 2016)

"Everyone has a talent. What's rare is the courage is to follow it to the dark places where it leads."
-Erica Jong

Sincerely,
Grace Dajao Flores

LINKS:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snap Snap

Snap Snap ft. photos WARNING: This is just a shorter blog. Selfie, groufie, stolen, candid or whatever snap of photo it is, it has a lot to say. A single photo has a lot of story behind it. Our minds can create different stories based on one photo. Pictures is also an art. Every picture is an art, and every art has a story to tell that has the ability to amaze the beholder. It doesn't matter what medium you use to create an art. By the way, if you don't know what a "medium" is, it's this object or material that is used to create or to finish a piece. Example: A fancy paintbrush for a blank canvas, and an expensive digital camera for photography. You don't need to have the fancy or expensive stuff to create your own beautiful art, you CAN create the most beautiful work of art with or without such great medium. "A camera didn't make a great picture anymore than a typewriter makes a great novel." -Peter ...

FRIENDS

Friends Warning: Contain photos that will not please your beautiful eyes. ft. MY FRIENDS Hello to my amazing, wonderful, beautiful, handsome, and incredible readers!! First of all, I'm so happy that I am experiencing the sembreak that I've waited since the first day of class, which is sleep and sleep, until boredom roars at me. So I know that some(other schools) are not really experiencing the same thing for this week, some are flooded with homework, schoolwork, and other more? I'm not really that updated, all I know is some are busy with stuff from school. Honestly, I miss going to school! I miss being with my amazing squad and other friends, and this sembreak is killing me. Huhu! Yes, school can sometimes give an annoying headache, but with presence of FRIENDS, I know every bad day can turn into something extraordinary. Friends are the kind of people who can understand your silence and would laugh at your waley jokes, they're the ones who stay a...

Friday @ School!!

Friday @ School!! ft. Iligan Medical Center College - Basic Education Department This is slightly like a day in my shoes kind of blog, but only a few parts are showed. In IMCCBED(Iligan Medical Center College - Basic Education Department), everyday before we start our classes, we have our flag raising ceremony, and I was so glad that I wasn't late this morning, Haha! I know I'm not the only one at IMCCBED who hates going to the prefect because of a bad reason. So, after that BOOM! Classes begin, but today, we spent our first period conducting a symposium with the 7th graders. My brother is in this class, and it took me 15 minutes to realize he was in front of me. Wow, what kind of sister am I? It was a great experience, and to be honest, I didn't expect them to be really behave. I expected them to be loud, but in the end, it was our section that was slightly loud in the back. AMAZING? After that, we asked them to write their own u...