Skip to main content

Shaira Jade Babasol

Section A's Photographer

ft. Shaira Jade Babasol and pictures which she had captured.

Models: Faraidah Batabor and Roland Pulgo


A classroom will always be full of different kinds of people.
Different people means different personality and different talents.


Shaira Jade Babasol, a close friend of mine, and the loud one in our crew(squad).
Because of her beautiful voice and dance moves, I always thought that her talent is only music and dance, but few months later I realized that she is a really talented person.


I always bring my digital camera to school and allow Shaira to use it during break time or lunch.
I was amazed that her skills in photography wasn't what I expected.
It was like photography is her passion! A round of applause for Shaira! *insert confetti and clapping emoji* 





I asked her about photography, and she really did love taking pictures.
AND Shaira and I agreed that not only she will be the photographer of my blog but she will also be making a short video with us! YAY!
The video will be posted here in my blog and on my YouTube account, so stay tuned to witness Shaira's first short movie! She will be the script writer and the director, while our squad will be one of the cast members and editing assistant. Some of our classmates will also be on the video.
 And I will be the Make-up Artist.

More pictures by Shaira Jade Babasol:




Thanks to Shaira's two models, Faraidah Batabor and Roland Pulgo, for participating.

"All of us are talented in our own unique way. We just need to recognize our capacity and develop our talents to their full potential."

Sincerely,
Grace Dajao Flores

xox


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyGraceFlores/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/beatrize_dajao

Instagram: @gracedajaoflores

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snap Snap

Snap Snap ft. photos WARNING: This is just a shorter blog. Selfie, groufie, stolen, candid or whatever snap of photo it is, it has a lot to say. A single photo has a lot of story behind it. Our minds can create different stories based on one photo. Pictures is also an art. Every picture is an art, and every art has a story to tell that has the ability to amaze the beholder. It doesn't matter what medium you use to create an art. By the way, if you don't know what a "medium" is, it's this object or material that is used to create or to finish a piece. Example: A fancy paintbrush for a blank canvas, and an expensive digital camera for photography. You don't need to have the fancy or expensive stuff to create your own beautiful art, you CAN create the most beautiful work of art with or without such great medium. "A camera didn't make a great picture anymore than a typewriter makes a great novel." -Peter ...

FRIENDS

Friends Warning: Contain photos that will not please your beautiful eyes. ft. MY FRIENDS Hello to my amazing, wonderful, beautiful, handsome, and incredible readers!! First of all, I'm so happy that I am experiencing the sembreak that I've waited since the first day of class, which is sleep and sleep, until boredom roars at me. So I know that some(other schools) are not really experiencing the same thing for this week, some are flooded with homework, schoolwork, and other more? I'm not really that updated, all I know is some are busy with stuff from school. Honestly, I miss going to school! I miss being with my amazing squad and other friends, and this sembreak is killing me. Huhu! Yes, school can sometimes give an annoying headache, but with presence of FRIENDS, I know every bad day can turn into something extraordinary. Friends are the kind of people who can understand your silence and would laugh at your waley jokes, they're the ones who stay a...

Makeup | Miss Kilay Goals 2017

Makeup | Miss Kilay Goals 2017 ft. Ritch Monera  Brielle Buena  Faraidah Batabor  Lyca Canchico Erika Delfin If the eyes are the window to a person's soul, then what are brows? It is the window frame. Brows frames a person's face. Our brows help express what we feel. We can sometimes read other people's emotion through observing the movement of their eyes and brows. Here are some of the example: Can you even imagine everyone in the world having no brows? In our present time, thick and on fleek brows are on trend. Lucky to those who are born with thick brows. And rest in peace to those who are not. Just kidding! Thanks to the person who invented make-up, those people who are not born with great eyebrows can achieve great brows. Okay let's fast forward. I know some of you would think that I'm encouraging girls to wear make-up instead of inspiring them to love who they are without make-up. I'm ...