Skip to main content

Are You Ready To Die?

Are You Ready To Die?

Warning: NO PICTURES!
In our previous lesson in philosophy, sir Janrel discussed to the class about death and it is something we all cannot escape. Anytime, anyone can die. Each and everyone of us has only one destination. From womb to tomb.

Here is a poem I wrote about death, it's not really that good, but it's something original.

Death,
Painful yet we confess
that life is only a special guest
that should be treated with respect
for someday it will leave for the best
living is like taking a test
and when we fail
death will then prevail
feelings shall then be exhale
therefore death is like an upcoming event
it cannot be escaped
the date is already saved
so living should not be a waste
live your life the right way
because your mistakes cannot be replaced
and your life is just starting to fade
Have you failed to live today?
Are you not afraid?

Sincerely,
Grace Dajao Flores

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snap Snap

Snap Snap ft. photos WARNING: This is just a shorter blog. Selfie, groufie, stolen, candid or whatever snap of photo it is, it has a lot to say. A single photo has a lot of story behind it. Our minds can create different stories based on one photo. Pictures is also an art. Every picture is an art, and every art has a story to tell that has the ability to amaze the beholder. It doesn't matter what medium you use to create an art. By the way, if you don't know what a "medium" is, it's this object or material that is used to create or to finish a piece. Example: A fancy paintbrush for a blank canvas, and an expensive digital camera for photography. You don't need to have the fancy or expensive stuff to create your own beautiful art, you CAN create the most beautiful work of art with or without such great medium. "A camera didn't make a great picture anymore than a typewriter makes a great novel." -Peter ...

Something To Remember

Something To Remember July 7, 2016 was my 17th birthday, not really expecting that someone would greet me sincerely. I set the wall on my Facebook account to "only me" when it comes to posting. My best friend kept on telling me to go to sleep early so I wouldn't be late for my first period again. But on that time I knew he was going to greet me, but he wouldn't want me to see it a night before my day. I gave up, so I went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I was already late! I moved faster, trying to catch up with the running time, I had a little glance on my phone. I then saw my notifications! Some tagged me in their post, some sent me a pm, some texted me, and others tried to call me. But because I was running late for my class, I didn't had the chance to reply or answer their greetings. When I arrived at the school campus, I wasn't able to catch up with time. After the flag ceremony, I was sent to the preffict's office, But I...

FRIENDS

Friends Warning: Contain photos that will not please your beautiful eyes. ft. MY FRIENDS Hello to my amazing, wonderful, beautiful, handsome, and incredible readers!! First of all, I'm so happy that I am experiencing the sembreak that I've waited since the first day of class, which is sleep and sleep, until boredom roars at me. So I know that some(other schools) are not really experiencing the same thing for this week, some are flooded with homework, schoolwork, and other more? I'm not really that updated, all I know is some are busy with stuff from school. Honestly, I miss going to school! I miss being with my amazing squad and other friends, and this sembreak is killing me. Huhu! Yes, school can sometimes give an annoying headache, but with presence of FRIENDS, I know every bad day can turn into something extraordinary. Friends are the kind of people who can understand your silence and would laugh at your waley jokes, they're the ones who stay a...